The Optima Approach
Benefits of the Optima approach include:
Focus on the customer
Optima’s approach is to focus on it’s customer business objectives and build services that provided the very best end user experience in meeting those objectives.
Products built ready for use
Optima have a range of products that can be easily customised to meet specific requirements and can be rapidly deployed, in many cases within days.
Substantial Mobile Experience
- Mobile Application development some of the top Mobile Java (J2ME), Symbian and WAP/Mobile Browser developers in the Europe, some holding significant IPR and patents in there own right.
- Product Management 15+ years of launching and managing mobile applications, including many industry firsts and many managed pan-European wide.
- Large scale programme management Including PRINCE 2 methodology managing budgets up to $0.5 Bn and substantial experience running outsource and sub-contracted operations.
Unique Technical Platforms and Approach
- Patented Mobile Content Publishing System This enables content to be easily formatted to different handset/PDA screens. The system can be easily extended to support other channels.
- Unique Mobile Java Design Techniques Optima applications are remarkably small, eg m-Chat and m-Map are only 15 kb in size, enabling them to be downloaded quickly, run quickly and be able to be bundled together with other applications to easily expand the service capability.