Optima’s product offerings
Optima’s aim is ‘to deliver the best user experience and highest quality mobile services in Europe. The services developed are technology independent with services developed so farin mobile Java (J2ME), WAP/Mobile Browser, Symbian and SMS.
- m-Bank: A secure mobile encryption supporting m-Banking, mobile Top-up of pre-paid mobiles, m-commerce, e-ticketing applications; supported in both mobile Java and WAP/mobile browser versions.
- m-Map: Developed in conjunction with Streetmap.co.uk the application allows maps to be down loaded and saved on the mobile, zoom in and out and move around the map.
- m-Chat: Supports Java and WAP/ mobilebrowser chat and community notice boards for both consumers and business environments. The service is supported by a billing capability and a high quality UK based moderation service.
- m-Promote: Delivers and manages promotions and information to mobiles.
- TubeFinder/TrainFinder: An easy to use, mobile Java application to provide train times, with the core capability of supporting late train alerts, ticket on departure and e-ticketing.
- m-Quest: Allowing companies to circulate comprehensive multiple choice questionnaires/surveys to mobile customers. The service is supported by a full integrated recipient database, response tracking and statistics capability.
For more details on any of the above details please contact Optima sales on firstname.lastname@example.org